Youth Time International Movement is officially opening the application call for Participants for the International Youth Summer School. It will take place in China’s Sichuan province, Chengdu from July 7th -12th this year. Don’t miss the opportunity to spend an exciting week in the center city of Western China, understand youth role in international global markets, and gain invaluable new skills, knowledge and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future international entrepreneurial & professional endeavors along the new silk road.
Find out more
The world has never been connected more tightly than now. For young, ambitious international entrepreneurs, especially those who just start up their business career from the very beginning, following up for the global trend of startup innovation and capital investment is of great importance.
To understand opportunities youth have in this is crucial. Therefore, we chose the main topic of the Summer School as ‘’Bridge Capital and Technology: Corporations along Silk Road, Innovation in Entrepreneurship’’. At the event young entrepreneurs from around the world will explore how global markets can help them to achieve success. Young professionals, looking to expand internationally, will get the chance to take part in a unique, engaging and interactive program, guided by world class experts.
The event will give a unique insight as to the role of youth and the opportunities that lie waiting for them along silk road regions, specifically Asia, Europe, the Persian Gulf and East Africa.
It will gather together nearly 80 participants, experts and trainers from all over the world with the aim of discussing ideas and solutions to some of the most prevalent youth issues.
- Young people 20-35 from around the world;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking);
- Master’s/PhD students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators;
- Show proven evidence of interests in Belt and Road Initiative and participation of the international youth community, and/or involvements in related fields;
- Preferred backgrounds to include social and business enterprises, startups, non-profits, social activists, artists, educators, young researchers, scholars and students.
As a participant you can expect to:
- Participate in educational and interactive talks and become inspired through workshops conducted by esteemed honorable guests.
- Gain valuable new skills, knowledge and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Have a fruitful working and immersing experience in the beautiful city of Chengdu and Chinese culture.
- Have a unique opportunity to meet with likeminded people from across the globe.
- Network with renowned professionals in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, finance, science and technology.
- Take part in a fantastic cultural exchange program which includes trips to see some of Chengdu’s most iconic attractions.
- The program, food, and twin room shared accommodation in 4* or 5* hotel are partially covered by Youth Time International Movement. Please take into consideration that travel costs are at your own expense.
- Join each other in celebration at our welcome and closing ceremonies.
Information about administration fees
Participation is partially funded. The complete program is covered by Youth Time International Movement and partners, accommodation in 4* or 5* hotel is partially funded. However please take into consideration that travel costs and visa come at your own expense.
Administration fee is 150€ and it includes: twin room, attendance of opening and closing/award ceremonies, gala dinner, tea breaks and meals, cultural activities, educational program, participants kit.
In order to apply for the International Youth Summer School in Sichuan you have to:
- Fill out the Participant Application form.
- Submit your up-to-date CV
- Make a one-minute video answering the following questions:
- What is your motivation for applying for the Belt and Road International Youth Summer School?
- How do you see the possible involvement of the young people of the development “Belt and Road Initiative”?
- How do you plan to use the knowledge and skills gained during the Summer School?
Find out more.