As a result of the Youth Global Forum in Dubai 2017, its honorable attending guests and the president of Youth Time Ms. Julia Kinash mutually agreed to establish an official advisory board with honorary members of Youth Time International Movement. The substantial purpose of the board is to offer strategic advice to the management of Youth Time to steer the organisation further toward its mission of providing young people with opportunities for both personal and professional development, in addition to encouraging cultural exchange and social responsibility, which will ultimately lead to a brighter future for generations to come.
Founding President of World Association for Sustainable Development
- Dr. Allam Ahmed completed his PhD in Economics (Technology and Knowledge Transfer for Development) at Edinburgh Napier University, UK. Allam has an extensive background in academia, public and private sectors, specializing in knowledge management, technology transfer, sustainable development, business process re-engineering, change management and organizational transformation. He is the Founding President of World Association for Sustainable development and all its journal; Founding Director of Middle Eastern Knowledge Economy Institute; and Founder of Sudan Knowledge. In 2009, Allam led the Government of Abu Dhabi major and first of its kind in the Middle East Knowledge Management Framework (Musharaka)
Vice Dean for Academic Affais at Zagreb School of Business
- Born in 1985 in Zagreb, Croatia, EU. Educated in economics, marketing and finance. Obtained MA degree at Zagreb Faculty of Economics and Business. Currently studying at doctorate study level. During student years, was self-educated in programming and made a copule of software apps for various institutions, mainly web database development and earned some student rewards in finance and informatics. For practice worked at Institute for Public Finance. Nowdays working at Zagreb School of Business, climbed the institutional ladder from Assistant to Vice Dean. Also been working as the Head of Marketing and Finance at the same institution for 3 years now. Well educated in English language (level C1) and knows some German language (level A1). Member of a couple of domestic NGO’s and a proud member of the Advisory Board at Youth Time International Movement.
Executive director & CEO IPMI International Business School
- Jimmy Gani is an educator, and a highly experienced and passionate business practitioner who has assisted numerous corporations across industries in different countries achieved higher-level performance. He is the President and CEO of IPMI International Indonesia, while also holding positions of Founder and Chairman of PFI Group/JG Corp/JG Foundation, Chairman of YIP-SIP Creative Economy Park, Senior Advisor of Tip Top Supermarket, Advisor to the Minister of Villages, Underdeveloped Regions, and Transmigration of the Republic of Indonesia, Representative of FasterCapital. Jimmy was awarded the record of Museum Rekor Indonesia as the Youngest CEO in the history of Indonesian SOE when he was appointed as CEO of Sarinah in 2009. He was Vice President and Chief Analyst for the Asia Pacific region of a leading world-wide productivity consulting firm IMPAC until 2002. Jimmy has a Master in Public Administration degree from Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government.
President and founder World Public Forum ‚Dialogue of Civilizations‘
- Dr. Vladimir Yakunin is Doctor of Political Sciences and Head of the Department of State Politics at the Faculty of Political Science, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Visiting Professor at the Peking University, Honorary Doctorate from the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Member of the Russian Academy of Social Sciences. Between 1985 and 1991 Dr. Yakunin was Second and then First Secretary of the USSR’s Permanent Representative Office at the United Nations. In October 2000, he was appointed Deputy Minister of Transport and in February 2002 first Deputy Minister of Railways and from 2005 until 2015 President of Russian Railways. Further he is Co-founder and the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute (global think tank)..
Mohammad Shaheed Khan
CEO Neo Digital Challenger Bank
- Mohammad Shaheed is a Fintech enthusiast, advisor for a number of fintech and philanthropic institutions. His core areas of expertise are management advisory, structuring solutions, strategy formulation and execution, Tech solutions esp. Block chain, AI adoption, Cyber Security and digital transformation. Previously, he has spearheaded the development of Islamic Banking products and businesses across GIB franchise (2011-2019); Co-created and launched GCC regions first digital Islamic bank; Managed bank’s penetration into the Mid-Cap segment and digital transformation projects;Board member of Harvard Business School Club of GCC, founding president-Bahrain chapter. Vice-Chair- Islamic Banking Committee Bahrain Association of Banks (2017-2019) Vice-Chair – Saudi Arabian Islamic Banking Committee (2017), member (2013-2019)’ Advisory role – Fintech Start-ups, Philanthropic organizations, Youth empowerment platforms; Successfully ran key business units at two start-ups (USD 335 million & USD 35 million).