Why To Support Us
Every year, we provide a setting for more than 200 participants to get involved in our events and learn from more than 30 expert and inspirational speakers, but the effect YTIM causes doesn’t stop there. Inspiring these young leaders and providing new opportunities it creates a ‘knock-on effect’ and cascades inspiration, positive change and further opportunities to many more around the world.
Within each event and project Youth Time looks to organise, there are so many things involved, all of which come at a cost. As an NGO we rely on the generosity of others; businesses, organisations, educational institutions and individuals who share our beliefs in inspiring young people to help make the future as prosperous for all, from all walks of life. There are many ways to help us continue such as: monetary funding, venues for our events, professional speakers, accommodation for all participants, Scholarships for selected participants, travel & logistic support, general promotion and catering services.
We will always look to find ways to show our appreciation to all supporters and give back where we can. We believe in a world where we all support each other so we also want our supporters to be supported where possible. We have many ways in which we help our supporters including:
• Brand/organisation exposure through; our social media channels, event literature, pull-up banners and/or literature display at the event, verbal acknowledgment at the event, and recognition throughout the Youth Time website (with active links to the partner’s website) & Youth Time press releases.
• Distribution of marketing materials in the event packs.
• Publication of an interview with the partner’s representative, partner’s reports & announcements via the website and Youth Time Magazine, and a dedicated article about the partner in Youth Time Magazine.
• A ticket to the event, including the welcome reception and gala dinner.
• Intern opportunity at YT Magazine or YT event for a partner’s representative.
• Opportunity to approach participants as potential future employees.
• Advertising for one month at YT Magazine and advertising in the YTIM newsletters.
• Speaking opportunity at an event.
In case you would like to send us your donation, you can do it directly to our bank account or PayPal account:
Youth Time International Movement
Registered seat at: Czech Republic, Prague, Zborovska street 716/24,
Postcode: 150 00
Registered identification number: 724 96 720
Tax identification number: CZ72496720
account kept with Raiffeisenbank a.s., bank address: Narodni 1010/9, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic,
IBAN: CZ25 5500 0000 0068 6653 8001