Founder & President of Youth Time International Movement, Editor-in-chief of Youth Time Magazine
- Julia graduated from Moscow State Humanitarian University majoring in Management. Her academic interests also lay within the fields of conflict management and media studies. Julia has a rich background in social entrepreneurship and her main project, Youth Time International Movement was established back in 2010. Now with almost a ten year history under Julia’s management, the movement has grown from a startup to a well-known player on the International stage that organizes at least two world-wide conferences for social entrepreneurs annually. Julia also founded Youth Time magazine of which she is the editor-in-chief. Julia was also the key author of the Youth Time Idea Grant initiative; with her active engagement, already 15 invaluable social initiatives that played a pivotal role in improving young people’s lives had been financially and organizationally supported.
Petra Matijaković Jukić
Co-founder of Youth Time International Movement
- Co-Founder of Youth Time with a demonstrated history of working in the non-profit organization management industry. Member and ambassador of different youth ngo-s around the world that share the same values and interests. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Intercultural Communication, Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Planning. Strong entrepreneurship professional with a degree focused in Business Economics and Finance from University of Applied Sciences Baltazar Zaprešić.
Co-founder of Youth Time International Movement
- Co-Founder of Youth Time, Ondřej was born in 1984 in Třebíč, Czech Republic. In 2009 graduated from Charles University, Prague with a Law Major. In 2011 Ondřej became a doctor of law (JUDr.). Since 2012 he has been working as an attorney in Prague.
Chief of Financial Office, Deputy of YT President
- Anton graduated from the Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague with a major in Economics and Management. At Youth Time, Anton is chief of financial office, which implies that he is responsible for any financial transactions and he is the one to consult whenever financial issues arise within the organization. Responsible and organized.
- Born in Israel, raised in the UK. Michael originally studied coaching & therapy in sports at the University of Plymouth in Cornwall, UK. He went on to use his knowledge of coaching to adapt it to the business world beginning with quickly working his way up to being a Customer Service Manager for a leading UK communications company, followed by successfully acting as Business Development Manager in various businesses. Prior to joining Youth Time Michael had spent the last 3.5 years working for the National Health Service in roles including project development & management and clinical governance. He has always looked to find ways to contribute in his community, volunteering in many forms, from youth working to coaching youth in various sports at various levels. He moved to Prague this year and enjoys playing guitar, drawing, and a big lover of football and the NBA.
- Born in Germany, raised in Russia. After graduating from high school, he moved to the Czech Republic, where he began to study marketing, corporate management and corporate finance resources. During and after study, he worked in the hospitality business, which helped him to get interested in different cultures, travelling, global problems and politics. Artem also manages his own small sales and logistics company. Big fan of football and cooking.
- Native from France, Juliette graduated from Sorbonne Paris in Literature, followed by a Master in Audiovisual Production. She moved to Prague in 2017 where she studied Cultural Management in DAMU. Her work experience includes festival organization as well as film production. She likes to create inspiring events, discover new cultures, and is always open for a long talk about a good movie.
Barbara Nicole Gatti
- Barbara is a Graphic Designer from Buenos Aires, Argentina. She moved to Spain to finish her career and then she also studied Illustration and Animation with UI/UX knowledge. She worked in multinational gaming companies and as freelancer. Her passions are video games, art world, climbing and baking.
- Martina qualified as a graphic designer in the year 2004. She specializes in the design of magazines, brochures, websites, branding and promotional materials and packaging. She’s also involved in the writing of articles and conducts interviews, mainly with scientists, intellectuals and the intelligentsia in different parts of the world. She has lived and worked in the Czech Republic and Australia.
- Originally from Belarus, Anya moved to Prague in 2014 to pursue her degree in Journalism and Communications. Previously, she worked as a Social Media manager, university assistant and a Czech gift store manager. Anya’s interests lie in creating puns, playing piano, and learning about permaculture and apple varieties. At Youth Time, Anya holds the position of the Youth Time Magazine Editor.
- Nevena comes from the University of Philology in Belgrade, Department of World Literature and Theory of Literature, also this year she is finishing the last year of her second career at the Faculty for Media and Communications. She writes various texts such as literary critics, gonzo texts, promotional content at different online portals, essays that are published in literary proceedings and her own short stories that she likes the most. She passionately watches and listen interviews, but she can say that nowadays she is charmed the most by podcasts. Nevena adores learning new languages and practising them with all people that she has ever met.