For handling the service warranty of the International Youth Movement Youth Time.
- General provisions and definitions
- The Complaint Procedure governs the terms of the service warranty for services provided by the International Youth Movement Youth Time. The Complaint Procedure determines the procedure for processing a claim from the initial claim, through its evaluation and informing the Customer, to resolving the claim and removing the claimed malpractice.
- Complaint rules in this form apply to all business cases unless other warranty terms are agreed upon. Then the terms of the agreement are superior to the Complaint Procedure.
- The rights and obligations of both parties not included in the Complaint Rules or not agreed in signs are handled according to applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Act, as amended.
We are responsible for following malpractice of the services we provide.
As a service provider, we are responsible for ensuring that the service is free of malpractice and that it is provided in accordance with the contract. The provided service is not defective and is provided in accordance with the contract when:
· corresponds to the description we have sent to you before the contract is concluded;
· is provided on an agreed date and lasts for the specified period;
· is provided with appropriate expertise and care;
· complies with legal requirements.
What is the service warranty period?
Provided services can be claimed in the course of their provision. Hidden defects are to be reported without undue delay after you have learned about them. Service malpractice can be claimed within six months from the date of service latest.
What rights from faulty performance you have.
In case a defective service was provided to you, you are in particular entitled to:
(a) Get a redress free of charge (in particular, in form of additional provision of the service or the provision
of a substitute service);
(b) A reasonable reduction of the price;
(c) Withdrawal from the contract (only if the defective service is a substantive breach to the contract).
Any other rights resulting from applicable law are not affected by this provision.
When the rights to claim malpractice cannot be applied.
You are not entitled to claim malpractice if:
- You knew about the defect before the service had been provided;
- You have caused the defect yourself; in particular by providing incorrect or incomplete information.
- Cannot be applied to inaccuracies in the order of mm, other shades, etc., if it is manual work, not mechanical. Manual work is always less accurate than machine work. This fact must be taken into account.
How to proceed with complaints.
Apply your claim without undue delay from the discovery of the defect.
a. Claims can be made by e-mail or in writing. When making a complaint, we recommend that you accurately describe what defect you see. This will speed up the complaint process.
b. The moment of claim is the moment when the occurrence of the defect has been notified to us and the right of responsibility for defects of the provided service has been applied.
c. We will process the received complaints without undue delay, but no later than 30 days from the date of the claim, unless otherwise agreed. We will issue a written confirmation of your claim and settlement. In case of a dispute, we decide whether we accept it within three working days from the date of the claim.
d. In accordance with the Civil Code, you have the right for a reimbursement of the expense incurred when applying for a service claim. Please note that you have to claim the right for reimbursement within one month after the expiry of the time limit for defect claim.
Delivery and payment conditions
Payment by bank transfer:
After you send your order, you will receive an email with a link to the webpage where you will find payment instructions.
Online payment by credit card:
if you decide to pay your voucher by your card, please indicate the type of the card. You will then be redirected to the system of Rapid Payment Gateway prompting you to enter card details: credit card number, card expiration date, and CVV2 / CVC2 – the last three digits preprinted on your credit card signature strip.
If your bank does not confirm your payment with your card, it may be due to the following:
– credit/debit card details were not entered correctly
– There are not enough funds on your account or you have already exhausted the limit for internet transactions.
– Your card is not enabled for internet transactions. In this case you have to contact your bank.
Delivery of confirmation of payment
Confirmation will be sent to you within one business day after receiving the payment.
This Complaint Procedure and Delivery Terms are valid and effective from 4th June 2018.