fbpx

Rhodes Youth Forum 2013

The Rhodes Youth Forum IV Annual Session

Mod­ern Youth Soci­ety: How to Build and Be Involved?

In Sep­tem­ber 2013 the Rhodes Youth Forum will gather together more than 100 young peo­ple who are prone towards respon­si­bil­ity and con­struc­tive behav­ior in the cur­rent changes the con­tem­po­rary world is under­go­ing. Debates with high level experts from var­i­ous fields will touch on ways to keep a cul­tural iden­tity in a mul­ti­cul­tural soci­ety, to pre­serve tra­di­tional and non-​material val­ues, to actively par­tic­i­pate in pub­lic and social life. The Forum is an attempt to think about global chal­lenges by putting a young per­son in the cen­ter of all our activities.

The orga­nizer of the RYF – the Inter­na­tional Youth Time Move­ment – unites young lead­ers who show strong proac­tive behav­ior per­fectly in line with the motto ‘act­ing not only in words but in deeds’. As a result, the full devel­op­ment and pro­fes­sional pre­sen­ta­tion of the project is the key con­di­tion for par­tic­i­pa­tion. Young lead­ers will get the oppor­tu­nity to be sup­ported by the Rhodes Youth Forum part­ners. The Youth Time Intel­lec­tual Сlub will pro­vide the most viable projects with pro­fes­sional and expert consulting.

Fields of projects:

1. Media and Inter­net Projects
  2. Social and Vol­un­teer­ing Projects
  3. Infra­struc­ture and Logis­tic Projects
  4. Preser­va­tion of the Cul­tural Iden­tity and Tra­di­tional Val­ues in a Global World

We are invit­ing tal­ented young social project coor­di­na­tors, young intel­lec­tu­als, researchers, and experts of the rel­e­vant fields to join us. If you are inter­ested, please fol­low the next steps:

First step:

Sub­mit your CV, appli­ca­tion form and brief descrip­tion of your project (with video or pre­sen­ta­tion) before May, 1st 2013 to our e-mail: info@rhodesyouthforum.org. A more detailed descrip­tion of the project should be sent before June 1, 2013.

Sec­ond step

Authors of the most promi­nent and inter­est­ing projects will be invited before July 15, 2013. Through­out the selec­tion process, per­sonal and pro­fes­sional qual­i­ties will be taken into con­sid­er­a­tion. Con­fir­ma­tion from the par­tic­i­pants must be given before August 1, 2013.

Third step

Pre­sen­ta­tion of your project dur­ing the 4th annual ses­sion of the Rhodes Youth Forum, which will take place on Rhodes Island (Greece) from Sep­tem­ber 28 to Octo­ber 1, 2013.

Con­fer­ence fee for the par­tic­i­pants = 50 Euros.

Please, fol­low the news on our web­site as well as on our face­book group.

Accom­mo­da­tion costs are cov­ered by the orga­niz­ers. Travel schol­ar­ships can only be granted in excep­tional cases.

Can­di­da­cies selec­tion cri­te­ria (down­load)

Set of doc­u­ments for candidacies:

Appli­ca­tion Form (includ­ing moti­va­tion letter)
CV or resume
Project Brief Form
Detailed Project Descrip­tion Requirements
Visa Form

NB. Please note that a full set of doc­u­ments should be sent to info@rhodesyouthforum.org before June 1, 2013. The sub­ject of your let­ter should be as fol­low­ing: Appli­ca­tion for the RYF 2013_​Surname_​Name. All the attached doc­u­ments should be named the same way, e.g. CV_​Surname_​Name.

Update:
Terms and con­di­tions for par­tic­i­pat­ing in the Rhodes Youth Forum 2013