Through the activities of Youth Time, this year’s agenda has been expanded and new participants from different countries have been involved. In 2011, at Rhodes, we will debate:
- international youth organizations and projects
- issues of youth participation in social processes
- value systems of these activities
- social media
- the future of the international legal system
- essential educational opportunities
- the development of forms of creative leisure
One of the goals of Youth Time is to create a “road map” for interaction with official agencies working with young people in different regions of the world and to develop venues for sharing successful realizations of youth projects. The program of the Rhodes Youth Forum is based on plenary sessions and discussions in the format of round tables. The interactive format of “Futuroobraz” will focus on trends shaping the future of the city.
The main organizer of the Rhodes Youth Forum is the Youth Time International Movement with the support of the World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations”.