Youth Time Administrator
Youth Time International movement announces its 5th Youth International Global Forum. The event will bring together more than 100 young talented innovators and leaders from all around the world to discuss the most prevalent issues facing Youth today. Application call for the event will start in March.
This time participants will discuss, dissect and learn about one of the most intriguing topics we are currently facing: ‘’At the Crossroads: Industry 5.0 vs Inclusive Development: Where is the future’’?
We are rapidly moving towards a future where machines and technology are beginning to dominate the work place but how do we deal with this challenge? It seems that whether it be Education, Security, Business or Manufacturing, no aspect of society will be exempt from the continued integration of man and machine. Hence, it’s important to understand how this next Industrial revolution will apply to us so that we can ensure future development is both equal and inclusive for all of us.
Over the course of the Youth Global Forum two ideals (Industry 5.0 vs Inclusive Development) will be discussed and with the help of a diverse range of field experts and industry leaders equip youth with the necessary tools to achieve success.
Young entrepreneurs will have the chance to pitch their very own projects related to the event theme, defend it, and participate in a diverse program where different internships, scholarships and grants will be offered to transform ideas into a reality.
Moreover, these young leaders will benefit from several workshops, keynotes and masterclasses led by some of the world’s foremost experts on the matter of Industry 5.0 vs Inclusive Development.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands will provide a fitting backdrop to the Youth Global Forums 5th anniversary. This city serves a great model of social equality, technological innovation and youth participation and Youth Time International Movement would like to take advantage of its influence.
The event will be held from 2nd till 6th of December.
The Youth Global Forum will help to develop the skills necessary for you to achieve success in the future, both on professional and personal level. Do not miss the opportunity to be a part of the worldwide positive change.
|Trinidad & Tobago|
|My Caribbean Insight #1||LINK|
|My Caribbean Insight #2||LINK|
|Leaders in Energy #1||LINK|
|Leaders in Energy #2||LINK|
|Leaders in Energy #3||LINK|
|Leaders in Energy #4||LINK|
|My trip to FRANCE YTglobal|
|Her Amazing Stories #1||LINK|
|Her Amazing Stories #2||LINK|
|FLEX Alumni North Kazakhstan||LINK|
|Y Vision #1||LINK|
|Y Vision #2||LINK|
In December Paris, France hosted the Youth Time International Movements fourth annual Youth Global Forum. The diversity of the world was on show as distinguished guests, experts and participants from over forty nations gathered to discuss Impact Investment & the Role of Entrepreneurs. This three day forum saw attendants participate in various workshops, masterclasses and key-note speeches from the some of the world’s foremost experts in the field. The event culminated with fifteen project presenters getting the chance to showcase their projects with one ultimately winning the coveted Youth Time Idea grant to turn their project into a reality!
This fantastic opportunity offers future ambassadors the chance to develop their diplomatic skills by representing Youth Time International Movement in their home country, in addition to our annual International Summer School and Youth Global Forum both of which are held in various locations across the globe. Furthermore, the Youth Time ambassador role comes with a responsibility to actively contribute to the success of the organization’s activities and the promotion of its reputation. Below, you will find more information on the responsibilities of a Youth Time ambassador as well as what you can expect in return!
Youth Time Ambassadors are appointed by the Youth Time International Movement President for the term of one year to be an exclusive representative in his or her region. Previous ambassadors (except those who were ambassadors in 2018) are welcome to apply!
Youth Time Ambassadors are responsible for:
- Professional and proactive attitude and complete dedication to Youth Time;
- Answering calls, emails, and requests from Youth Time team promptly and fully;
- Respecting deadlines set by Youth Time;
- Not engaging in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service through Youth Time platform;
- Authorizing Youth Time to use his or her name, photo, and biographical data for the purpose of Youth Time promotion through its website, social media and printed leaflets;
- Promoting Youth Time projects and values in his or her region and on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other local platforms;
- Promoting Youth Time online magazine in his or her region and on social media;
- Offering Youth Time presentations, participating in youth-related events in his or her region;
- Facilitating new professional relations with potential partners, supporters, and friends for Youth Time;
- Assisting Youth Time team in planning and organizing events;
- Promoting and actively assisting Youth Time in delegate recruitment and support;
- Overseeing participants’ active engagement throughout Youth Time events;
- Encouraging networking and socializing among participants during Youth Time events;
- Producing fortnightly progress reports on encouraging, assisting, and promoting Youth Time events during the application call period;
- Submitting a monthly progress report in line with the provided format;
- Agreeing to offer his or her time and effort voluntarily, without receiving any financial compensation.
In return, Youth Time provides its Ambassadors with:
- Opportunity to be a representative of Youth Time;Opportunity to contribute to the development and planning of Youth Time events;
- Opportunity to become a Youth Time Ambassador in the future;
- Funds to cover travel expenses, accommodation, meals and the participation fee to two Youth Time events per year;
- Priority to participate in Youth Time events;
- Opportunity to attend an Ambassadors’ meeting in Prague;
- An official certificate after successfully completing one year as a Youth Time trainee.
Main criteria for applicants
- Aged between 18-35;
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English;
- Socially responsible with passion for youth development;
- Have attended at least one Youth Time Event in the past;
- Positive attitude with strong social skills.
Please note: this role is voluntarily and is not financially compensated. However, as previously mentioned, we do cover travel, hotel, food-expenses and program participation during our events.
Consider carefully if you are able and willing to spend a reasonable amount of time and energy in the upcoming year to take upon this role. Under any circumstance, you need to be able to attend the ambassador’s meeting in early Spring in Prague where the rules of participation in an official agreement will be set and your personal strategy will be agreed upon.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, December 27th 2018.
In order to apply, applicants must submit the following documents via google docs:
- Motivational video (2 mins max)
- Application form.
International movement Youth Time extended applications deadline for the Youth Global Forum 2018 to October 7th! The event will take place in Paris, France from December 2nd -6th and will gather together more than 100 participants, experts and trainers from all over the world with the aim of discussing ideas and solutions to some of the most prevalent youth issues. The topic of the annual event is Worldwide Impact Investment: the Role of Entrepreneurs”. Participation is partially funded.