Youth Time Ambassador is appointed by the Youth Time President for the term of one year to be an exclusive representative of the movement in his or her region. In case of a Youth Time Ambassador violating the terms set in this agreement, Youth Time has the right to terminate their position as Ambassador.
Youth Time Ambassador is responsible for:
- professional and proactive attitude and complete dedication to Youth Time;
- answering calls, emails, and requests from Youth Time team promptly and fully;
- respecting deadlines set by Youth Time;
- not engaging in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service through Youth Time platform;
- authorizing Youth Time to use his or her name, photo, and biographical data for the purpose of Youth Time promotion through its website, social media and printed leaflets.
- promoting Youth Time projects and values in his or her region and on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other local platforms;
- promoting Youth Time print or online magazine in his or her region and on social media;
- offer Youth Time presentations, participating in youth-related events in his or her region;
- facilitating new professional relations with potential partners, supporters, and friends for Youth Time;
- assisting Youth Time team in planning and organizing events;
- promoting and actively assisting Youth Time in delegate recruitment and support;
- overseeing participants’ active engagement throughout Youth Time events;
- encouraging networking and socializing among participants during Youth Time events;
- every two weeks reporting one’s progress on encouraging, assisting, and promoting Youth Time events during the application call period;
- submitting a monthly progress report in line with the provided format;
- agreeing to offer his or her time and effort voluntarily, without receiving a financial compensation.
In return, Youth Time provides its Ambassador with:
- opportunity to be a representative of Youth Time;
- opportunity to contribute to the development and planning of Youth Time events;
- opportunity to become a Youth Time Ambassador in the future;
- funds to cover the participation fee to one Youth Time event per year;
- priority to participte in Youth Time events;
- opportunity to attend an Ambassadors’ meeting in Prague;
- the official certificate after successfully completing a year as a Youth Time Trainee.