RYF 2013: Vic­to­ria Nacu, Anca Ciofirla, Andrei Toma

InterARTction

To improve the com­mu­ni­ca­tion between young artists and show the cul­tural dif­fer­ences in our world through devel­op­ment of an online com­mu­ni­ca­tion plat­form. Work­ing in the field, read­ing stud­ies we have real­ized that aug­ment­ing com­mu­ni­ca­tion mech­a­nisms between art schools and young artists them­selves would pro­vide a sig­nif­i­cant pos­i­tive social impact by allow­ing young artists to share works and ideas and par­tic­i­pate in con­struc­tive com­mu­ni­ca­tion with the aim of devel­op­ing an open artist com­mu­nity active both at a national and regional level.

This open com­mu­ni­ca­tion between young artists would allow them to find out about the sig­nif­i­cant pro­posed art projects and facil­i­tate inter­na­tional coop­er­a­tion between artists within these projects.

What’s hap­pen­ing now

In Jan­u­ary we started imple­men­ta­tion of the project and divided activ­i­ties in two major direc­tions:

• Tech­ni­cal – acqui­si­tion of the hard­ware and soft­ware and devel­op­ment and cus­tomiza­tion of the plat­form.
    • Rela­tional – iden­ti­fy­ing young artists.

We devel­oped a con­cept of iden­ti­fy­ing and con­tact­ing young artists. So after iden­ti­fy­ing art schools and art Uni­ver­sity from Bucharest and Pra­hova County, we arranged meet­ings with man­age­ment of these insti­tu­tions. Dur­ing meet­ings we pre­sented the con­cept of the project and the con­cept of the plat­form in work. We described the tar­get group and how the ben­e­fi­cia­ries will be able to reg­is­ter and man­age their accounts, why is use­ful and what are the ben­e­fits. Feed­backs and ques­tions were raised up.

7a

Young artists came with some sug­ges­tions for the plat­form design and func­tion­al­ity.

We also where invited to some classes a some exhi­bi­tions of the young artists.

At the beginning of April we will have first ver­sion of that plat­form func­tional and in use. First 50 CV will be reg­is­tered together with the team mem­bers a draft list is in work.

Tagged under
Login to post comments
We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…