Rhodes Youth Forum 2013

The Rhodes Youth Forum IV Annual Session

Mod­ern Youth Soci­ety: How to Build and Be Involved?

ryf400

In Sep­tem­ber 2013 the Rhodes Youth Forum will gather together more than 100 young peo­ple who are prone towards respon­si­bil­ity and con­struc­tive behav­ior in the cur­rent changes the con­tem­po­rary world is under­go­ing. Debates with high level experts from var­i­ous fields will touch on ways to keep a cul­tural iden­tity in a mul­ti­cul­tural soci­ety, to pre­serve tra­di­tional and non-​material val­ues, to actively par­tic­i­pate in pub­lic and social life. The Forum is an attempt to think about global chal­lenges by putting a young per­son in the cen­ter of all our activities.

The orga­nizer of the RYF – the Inter­na­tional Youth Time Move­ment – unites young lead­ers who show strong proac­tive behav­ior per­fectly in line with the motto ‘act­ing not only in words but in deeds’. As a result, the full devel­op­ment and pro­fes­sional pre­sen­ta­tion of the project is the key con­di­tion for par­tic­i­pa­tion. Young lead­ers will get the oppor­tu­nity to be sup­ported by the Rhodes Youth Forum part­ners. The Youth Time Intel­lec­tual Сlub will pro­vide the most viable projects with pro­fes­sional and expert consulting.

Fields of projects:

1. Media and Inter­net Projects
  2. Social and Vol­un­teer­ing Projects
  3. Infra­struc­ture and Logis­tic Projects
  4. Preser­va­tion of the Cul­tural Iden­tity and Tra­di­tional Val­ues in a Global World

We are invit­ing tal­ented young social project coor­di­na­tors, young intel­lec­tu­als, researchers, and experts of the rel­e­vant fields to join us. If you are inter­ested, please fol­low the next steps:

First step:

Sub­mit your CV, appli­ca­tion form and brief descrip­tion of your project (with video or pre­sen­ta­tion) before May, 1st 2013 to our e-​mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. A more detailed descrip­tion of the project should be sent before June 1, 2013.

Sec­ond step

Authors of the most promi­nent and inter­est­ing projects will be invited before July 15, 2013. Through­out the selec­tion process, per­sonal and pro­fes­sional qual­i­ties will be taken into con­sid­er­a­tion. Con­fir­ma­tion from the par­tic­i­pants must be given before August 1, 2013.

Third step

Pre­sen­ta­tion of your project dur­ing the 4th annual ses­sion of the Rhodes Youth Forum, which will take place on Rhodes Island (Greece) from Sep­tem­ber 28 to Octo­ber 1, 2013.

Con­fer­ence fee for the par­tic­i­pants = 50 Euros.

Please, fol­low the news on our web­site as well as on our face­book group.

Accom­mo­da­tion costs are cov­ered by the orga­niz­ers. Travel schol­ar­ships can only be granted in excep­tional cases.

Can­di­da­cies selec­tion cri­te­ria (down­load)

Set of doc­u­ments for candidacies:

Appli­ca­tion Form (includ­ing moti­va­tion letter)
CV or resume
Project Brief Form
Detailed Project Descrip­tion Requirements
Visa Form

NB. Please note that a full set of doc­u­ments should be sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. before June 1, 2013. The sub­ject of your let­ter should be as fol­low­ing: Appli­ca­tion for the RYF 2013_​Surname_​Name. All the attached doc­u­ments should be named the same way, e.g. CV_​Surname_​Name.

Update:
Terms and con­di­tions for par­tic­i­pat­ing in the Rhodes Youth Forum 2013

Tagged under
Login to post comments
We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…