For handling the service warranty of the International Youth Movement Youth Time.
General provisions and definitions
The Complaint Procedure governs the terms of the service warranty for services provided by the International Youth Movement Youth Time. The Complaint Procedure determines the procedure for processing a claim from the initial claim, through its evaluation and informing the Customer, to resolving the claim and removing the claimed malpractice.
Complaint rules in this form apply to all business cases unless other warranty terms are agreed upon. Then the terms of the agreement are superior to the Complaint Procedure.
The rights and obligations of both parties not included in the Complaint Rules or not agreed in signs are handled according to applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Act, as amended.
We are responsible for following malpractice of the services we provide.
As a service provider, we are responsible for ensuring that the service is free of malpractice and that it is provided in accordance with the contract. The provided service is not defective and is provided in accordance with the contract when:
- corresponds to the description we have sent to you before the contract is concluded;
- is provided on an agreed date and lasts for the specified period;
- is provided with appropriate expertise and care;
- complies with legal requirements.
What is the service warranty period?
Provided services can be claimed in the course of their provision. Hidden defects are to be reported without undue delay after you have learned about them. Service malpractice can be claimed within six months from the date of service latest.
What rights from faulty performance you have.
In case a defective service was provided to you, you are in particular entitled to:
(a) Get a redress free of charge (in particular, in form of additional provision of the service or the provision
of a substitute service);
(b) A reasonable reduction of the price;
(c) Withdrawal from the contract (only if the defective service is a substantive breach to the contract).
Any other rights resulting from applicable law are not affected by this provision.
When the rights to claim malpractice cannot be applied.
You are not entitled to claim malpractice if:
- You knew about the defect before the service had been provided;
- You have caused the defect yourself; in particular by providing incorrect or incomplete information.
- cannot be applied to inaccuracies in the order of mm, other shades, etc., if it is manual work, not
mechanical. Manual work is always less accurate than machine work. This fact must be taken into
How to proceed with complaints.
Apply your claim without undue delay from the discovery of the defect.
Claims can be made by e-mail or in writing. When making a complaint, we recommend that you accurately describe what defect you see. This will speed up the complaint process.
The moment of claim is the moment when the occurrence of the defect has been notified to us and the right of responsibility for defects of the provided service has been applied.
We will process the received complaints without undue delay, but no later than 30 days from the date of the claim, unless otherwise agreed. We will issue a written confirmation of your claim and settlement. In case of a dispute, we decide whether we accept it within three working days from the date of the claim.
In accordance with the Civil Code, you have the right for a reimbursement of the expense incurred when applying for a service claim. Please note that you have to claim the right for reimbursement within one month after the expiry of the time limit for defect claim.
Delivery and payment conditions
- Payment by bank transfer
After you send your order, you will receive an email with a link to the webpage where you will find payment instructions.
- Online payment by credit card
if you decide to pay your voucher by your card, please indicate the type of the card. You will then be redirected to the system of Rapid Payment Gateway prompting you to enter card details: credit card number, card expiration date, and CVV2 / CVC2 - the last three digits preprinted on your credit card signature strip.
If your bank does not confirm your payment with your card, it may be due to the following:
- credit/debit card details were not entered correctly
- * There are not enough funds on your account or you have already exhausted the limit for internet transactions.
- Your card is not enabled for internet transactions. In this case you have to contact your bank.
Delivery of confirmation of payment
Confirmation will be sent to you within one business day after receiving the payment.
This Complaint Procedure and Delivery Terms are valid and effective from 4th June 2018.
Updated: March 27, 2018
What information we collect
- Personal information that you directly provide to us, which includes information you supply when you register an account with us and save items to your profile.
- Non-personal information that's automatically gathered as you use youth-time.org, which includes tracking information for our site.
- Cookies, to help us understand what areas of the site are most useful and interesting to our audience.
How we use this information
- We use your information for limited purposes and do not sell it to any third parties. Specific uses are defined below.
- Providing requested services
- We may use the information that we collect to fulfill your requests for services and information. For example, using your contact information to respond to your customer service requests, or to enable registration for one of our conferences.
We also use the information we collect to send email newsletters, or information about conferences and events (if you have opted in for this information). We may also use the information that we collect to send you e-mail communications, such as information about your account or changes to the site.
YouthTime connects Google Analytics client id data with YouthTime user ID data so that we can create a more personalized experience for users, even when not logged in.
- When permitted
In addition to the uses identified above, we may use the information that we collect for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your
Steps we take to protect your privacy
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we put in place commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative
controls to protect your information. Our control methods are continuously checked and improved, if needed or possible.
- Please note that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure, with sending your personal info you take all risks.
- Remember, when visiting a third-party site from youth-time.com, we do not control the privacy policies of other parties, so please check before browsing on those sites to ensure you agree with their terms.
- All the time you are entitled to revoke consent with personal data collecting and processing you gave. Consequences will be dependent on importance of collected / processed personal data with respect to your position within conference / event.
- Children under the age of 15
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 15. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 15 without verifiable
parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have collected information from a child under 15, please contact us.
- Respect the culture and tradition of the hosting nation and organization. Avoid insulting people by bringing up sensitive topics and refrain from making political statements.
- This event offers a platform for communication, interaction, discussion and collaboration.
- It is forbidden to show discord and cause disorder based on religious, sexual or national identity.
- Participation in all activities organized during the event is mandatory. The program is designed in such a way that you will have free time for relaxing, shopping, sightseeing etc. We’re kindly asking you to maintain a working frame of mind.
- A proactive attitude as well as punctuality are required during the event.
- The participants will be accommodated in twin rooms, in most cases with a participant from the other country. The assignment will be provided by us. Please note that we cannot accommodate requests for preferred roommates.
- Dress code is smart casual and cocktail dress/smart suit for opening ceremony, welcome reception and closing/awarding ceremony. No short trousers or flip-flops are allowed while
working at the event.
- Alcohol comsumption is PROHIBITED for participants during the event, only if it provided by organizers.
- Selected event participants will need to pay a nonrefundable organisational fee after receiving an invitation. We do not provide refund in case you will not stay for the entire conference.
- Youth Time only provides participants transport to events and activities that are part of the official program. Please note that any other expenses for transportation will be at the expense of the participant.
- Participants that do not follow the code of conduct, will be immediately removed from the event with 100% charge of costs spent by YTIM.
- The event run under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other
participant, may be revealed.
- Use the event-specific hashtag as communicated during the event for any related tweets
- Remember that unpublished data presented at our events should be regarded as confidential, and should not be published
- Gain approval from a speaker or poster presenter prior to quoting or publishing that individual’s scientific results
- Mute your cellphone/laptop/tablet volume to avoid disrupting sessions
- Capture, transmit or redistribute data presented at the meeting – this may preclude subsequent publication of the data in a scholarly journal
- Use offensive language in your posts
- Engage in rudeness or personal attacks
- We reserve the right to change the Conference or Event content, timing, or speakers without notice.
- We reserve the right to change the place/city/country with month notice in advance.
- The Conference or Event may be postponed or cancelled by us for any reason. If such a situation should occur we will endeavour to reschedule the Conference or Event, in this
case we return an administrative fee. However, we cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expenses, which may have been incurred by the delegate as a consequence of the Conference or Event being postponed or cancelled.
|YT Global Forum 2017||Read more|
|Summer School 2017||Read more|
|YT Global Forum 2016||Read more|
|YT Global Forum 2015||Read more|
|Summer School 2015||Read more|
|Rhodes Youth Forum 2014||Read more|
|Summer School 2014||Read more|
|New Paradigm of Education 2013||Read more|
|Rhodes Youth Forum 2013||Read more|
|Eurasian Economic Youth Forum||Read more|
|National Nepal Youth Forum 2013||Read more|
|Rhodes Youth Forum 2012||Read more|
|India Youth Forum 2012||Read more|
|Space and the Future of Humanity 2011||Read more|
|Rhodes Youth Forum 2011||Read more|
|Altay Summer School 2011||Read more|
|Rhodes Youth Forum 2010||Read more|
Founder & President of Youth Time International Movement
|In 2010, Youth Time Movement was established and Youth Time Magazine went to print. Julia graduated from Moscow State Humanitarian University majoring in Management. She is currently doing a PhD in Conflict Management. The theme of her PhD work is “Role of Media in Political Conflicts”. Since that time Julia has been responsible for the general management of them both.|
Co-founder of Youth Time International Movement
|Сurrently pursuing bachelor degree in Economy and Entrepreneurship. Spheres of interest: Social entrepreneurship, Intercultural communication, Marketing, Development.|
Co-founder of Youth Time International Movement
|Ondřej was born in 1984 in Třebíč, Czech Republic. In 2009 graduated Charles University, Prague with a Law Major. In 2011 Ondřej became a doctor of law (JUDr.). Since 2012 he has been working as an attorney in Prague.|
Chief of Financial Office, Deputy of YT President
|Anton graduated from the Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague with a major in Economics and Management. At Youth Time, Anton is chief of financial office, which implies that he is responsible for any financial transactions and he is the one to consult whenever financial issues arise within the organization. Responsible and organized.|
|Leigh is originally from the United Kingdom but has spent the vast majority of his post-education years living and working abroad. After completing school, he left his home country for Greece, and later moved to Prague, Czech Republic where he gained employment with Mckinsey & Company. In 2013, Leigh turned his attention to working with non-profits whilst also gaining qualifications in environmental conservation in South Africa. He later went on to lead the communications and development of a humanitarian organisation based in rural Rwanda, and served as a guardian to at-risk teenagers during the few years he spent there. His passions include wildlife conservation, youth development, and photography.|
|Fabio is a multidisciplinary Designer with more than 10 years of experience and specialization in Digital Products and E-Commerce. He's an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and 3d Rendering. He's also, passionate for Photography.|
|Martina is a qualified designer with specialization in promotional arts and advertising graphics. She has a rich experience of 11 years in the field which includes a good international exposure. She’s an expert in Adobe creative suite, infographics, collages, presentations, corporate identity and photography.|
We, the international initiative group of “Youth Time” movement, coming from different countries of the world, gathered in Prague on 11th December 2010, declare the following:
The young generation is the proactive part of the global society. We, the young people, are interested in planning and shaping our own future as well as the future of next generations.
Solidarity of young generations should offer alternatives to the global negative tendency of selfishness and consumerism, which leads to atomization of societies.
Being part of our societies, we support the following values:
- civic participation;
- community involvement;
- respect for family;
- traditions and heritage of the past;
- active approach for the future;
- intercultural and intergenerational dialogue;
- leading by example.
Therefore, we define our priorities as follows:
- to create a platform for promotion of the “Youth Time” movement, its values and principles as stated above
- to promote awareness among the youth concerning global challenges
- to encourage active, open and equal dialogue among youth worldwide
- to facilitate the process of sharing knowledge, experience and values between generations
- to preserve national and cultural identity while valuing unity and diversity
- to engage the representatives of the youth actively involved in the private, public and civil society sectors to promote the values and principles of the “Youth Time” movement
- to invite representatives of the private and public sectors to support the “Youth Time” movement
- to establish and develop communication and cooperation between the “Youth Time” movement and fellow organizations
Hereby, the initiative group declares the foundation of the “Youth Time” movement with its organizational structure to be registered in Czech Republic.
Prague, 11th December 2010
|TEAM||Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT – Can be involved in providing informational and content support||Priority participation in YT events during the current year, except Rhodes Youth Forum – Most active representative can upgrade his status to a Silver* member (after the first 6 months of active collaboration with YT) – Subscriptions of YT magazine for 6 months (* Necessary to pay differences between statuses in case if you want upload next level of membership)||Membership fee – 100 EUR per year|
|SILVER||Can be involved in providing informational and content support – Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT||Priority participation in one of own YT projects or in an event organized by YT in partnership with other organizations of the current year – Publication in the magazine / digest – Subscriptions of YT magazine for one year – Most active representative can upgrade his status to a Golden* member (after the first 6 months of active collaboration with YT) – Opportunity to get individual travel grant in case one participates in events arranged by Youth Time or its partners** (* Necessary to pay differences between statuses in case if you want upload next level of membership – (** Individual travel grant can be obtained only once per year and its amount can not exceed 350 EUR or 50% of travel expenses fee €200 per year)||Membership fee – 200 EUR per year|
|GOLD||Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT – Can be involved in providing informational and content support – Can be selected as a moderator of YT events||Priority participation in Rhodes Youth Forum – Guaranteed participation in one of own YT projects or in an event organized by YT in partnership with other organizations of the current year – Publication in the magazine / digest – Subscriptions of YT magazine for 1 year – The most striking representative may join the advisory group or become advisory – Exemption from payment of the conference fee at the events arranged by YT||Membership fee – 250 EUR per year|
|ADVISORY GROUP||Participation in regional events and promotion of YT and its values – Coordination of projects||Initiation and preparation of roundtable discussions, seminars, workshops in the framework of the activities program of YT movement – Coordination of the group of moderators – Taking part in YT activities – Publication in the magazine/digest – The opportunity to participate Rhodes Youth Forum – No conference fees at the events arranged by YT – Travel expenses covered by YT at the events arranged by YT||No fee. Appointed by the president or ambassadors committee of the Youth Time Movement|
|AMBASSADOR||Participation in regional events and promotion of YT and its values – Searching for possible partners, supporters and friends for YT – Distribution of the YT magazine in his region||"Deliberative body" powers – Opportunity to participate in the annual meeting of the coordinating committee of YT ambassadors – Initiation and preparation of roundtable discussions, seminars, workshops in the framework of the activities program of YT movement – Involvement in the development of themes and scientific programs of YT – Taking part in YT activities – Opportunity to be the official representative of YT at events supported by YT or interesting for development of YT – To be an exclusive representative of YT in your region –Shipping costs covered by funds of YT – No conference fees at the events arranged by YT||No fee. Applicant have to be a member who involved in YT activities more than two years. He/she should submit a proposal which is to be considered by the president of the Youth Time Movement|
All the registered members are guaranteed to get:
- Name cards in accordance with their status
- Youth Time online info letter
- Visa support when traveling in the interests of YT
Membership Registration Procedure:
Internal rules of Youth Time membership:
- Comply with the Manifesto of the Youth Time (Organization);
- Share the values of the Organization;
- Perform and follow the internal documents of the Organization;
- Participate in the activities of the Organization; help address the challenges facing the Organization;
- Timely payment of membership fees;
- Regularly provide a summary (including photos) on the results of activities in the region if the activity is associated with the concerns and interests of the Organization (with the possibility of further publication of any content);
- Assistance and cooperation with the Organization is free of charge except in cases where business obligations preclude this;
- Enhance the efficiency of the Organization by activities performed;
- In carrying out own activities take into account decisions of the General Meeting and the recommendations of the Board of the Organization;
- Operate according to the principles of respect for members, of human decency, preventing the abuse of belonging to the Organization;
- Comply with the principles adopted by the Organization concerning the behavior with both the members of the Organization and third parties;
- Do not take any actions that violate the Charter of the Organization, friendly relations ethics as well as actions that can cause material and other damage;
- Refrain from activity which contradicts purposes and objectives enshrined by the Organization.
Withdrawal & Expulsion procedure:
A member can withdraw from membership any time.
- A member wishing to withdraw is kindly advised to contact YT to inform his/her intention and receive the form “Notice of Withdrawal” from YT.
- A member who withdrew from YT membership will no longer get special assistance from YT but remains being a member of YT community.
- A member is also regarded as withdrawn if annual membership fee is in arrear and is still arrear after the end of fiscal year passed in disregard of reminders.
If either of the following situations occurs, the Youth Time may adopt a resolution on the expulsion of the member.
- The member violated any article of the Internal rules (see above)
- The member defamed Youth Time or committed an act against the purpose of Youth Time International Movement.
The member expulsed will receive a notice of expulsion.
A member who forfeited a membership is no longer allowed to take part in events arranged by Youth Time or represent its interests within other public initiatives.
Contact us anytime at info (at) youth-time.org
Roll over each logo to find out more about each company & organisation.
'Siemens is synonymous with international and worldwide presence for more than 160 years. Siemens is active in around 190 regions, occupying leading market and technology positions worldwide with its business activities in the Energy, Healthcare, Industry, and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors. In our ten largest country organizations alone, employees from around 140 nations are at work on innovative concepts and visionary ideas. Overall, with 360,000 employees around the world, Siemens is well positioned to offer its customers local, targeted, and tailored solutions. In addition to the more than 285 manufacturing locations worldwide, we also have office buildings, warehouses, research and development facilities, or sales offices in nearly every country around the globe.'
'The “Eurasian Foundation” is a non- profit, non- partisan, public research institute, registered under the Society Registration Act of 1860 in NCT of Delhi, India, No.54452/2005. Established in the year 2005, as an autonomous organization, it undertakes to conuct comprehensive research work on a broad range of issues, pertaining to the international studies.'
'Association Dialogue Franco- Russe was founded in 2004 in Paris at the suggestion of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin and the President of France Jacques Chirac, who both took the association under their personal patronage. Franco- Russian Dialogue is a unique platform for open discussion between the civil societies of Russia and France. Young generations of French and Russians with their courageous and progressive initiatives play the most important role in this process.'
'Tatravagonka a.s. presently ranks among the most important producers of rail freight vehicles and bogies in Europe. It has more than 90 years of experience in mechanical engineering where it has found its stable place thanks to modern, still developing technologies, quality constructions, qualified working power and stable trade partners.'
'IES Consulting is a Human Resources consultancy located in the centre of Barcelona that facilitates recruitment and selection processes for international internships and mobility projects. We are the intermediary between companies, students and education centres in Europe. Our team consists professional career advisors who guide young people through international labour market. Our mission is to help students to find a professional internship abroad regarding to their preferences and skills. For our trusted partners we offer an outsourcing service in order to find a perfect candidate. Through direct personal contact with our team, more than 500 education centres in Europe already benefit from access to our database with internship offers in more than 1000 companies and hotels. We believe in our student mobility project and dedicate our daily work to its promotion.'
'The World Public Forum (WPF) Dialogue of Civilization is a deliberative-consultative body that unites into single network various international and national nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), representatives of regional public and national institutions, members of civil society organizations and faith-based groups, representatives of intellectual, cultural, spiritual, business and media spheres from different countries, representatives of various civilizations and cultural traditions, and individuals who share the principles of mutual openness, accessibility and respect, which form the basis of the contemporary dialogue of civilizations.'
'Founded in 1881 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and founding member of ParisTech, HEC Paris is France’s leading business school. Its Masters in Finance was #1 worldwide in 2011 and 2012, and HEC Executive Education #2 worldwide. Specialized in education and research in management, with a permanent faculty of 115 professors, more than 4,000 students and over 8,500 managers and executives in training each year, HEC Paris offers a comprehensive and unique range of educational programs for the leaders of tomorrow: Masters Programs, MBA, PhD, HEC Executive MBA and TRIUM Global Executive MBA.'
'iKnow Club connects students who are fans of Apple and its products. The aim of the organization is to share wisdom and experience with these products. Furthermore, iKnow Club offers many benefits to its members such as informal meetings with interesting guests, lectures and workshops. We also offer support and consultations just in case anything goes wrong with your mac or iPad.'
'The Youth Association for a Greater Europe is a non-profit and independent organization based in Paris, France. The organization encourages young Europeans to meet and build the foundations for peaceful interaction between European nations including the CIS and the Balkans. The Association goes against stereotypes between the European countries, discusses common and global issues and promotes win-win solutions. It also sets a climate of trust and openness among the youth of the Greater Europe, raises involvement of EU and non-EU youth in Europe’s future. Every year the NGO holds an annual forum that brings together over 200 youth participants. Official website: www.greater-europe.com.'
'Anglo-American University, founded in 1990, is the oldest private institution of higher education in the Czech Republic. It prides itself on providing a personalized, distinctive university education in English, stemming from best American and British academic traditions that form future leaders, citizens of the world and high profile individuals ready to get globally engaged in world matters. Since its founding Anglo-American University has become a center of academic excellence where students from more than 60 countries all over the world come to pursue their academic study.'
'Eurasian Youth Economic Forum invites to join on 21-25 April 2014 in Ekaterinburg young people and experts from more than 60 countries of the world who will discuss at the venue of Ural State University of Economics strategic development of the Eurasian continent under the conditions of economic integration, environmental protection, responsible land utilization, food safety, introduction of technological innovations and transition to new energy resources. The academic programme of the Forum will present a variety of research contests, which are supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. The Festival venue will host creative and sports events. Join us: www.eurasia-forum.ru.'
'BRICS International Forum (BRICS-IF) is working as a Think Tank among the BRICS countries in the new world scenario. It is a first independent international organization, working with network of governmental and non-governmental organizations, which aims to encourage and strengthen the multilateral cooperation within BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa). BRICS-IF was formed to cater, mobilize and carry forward the announcements, policies and decisions made by the head of states at annual BRICS summits. It was underlined that severity of problems require international coordination and consolidation of joint actions within the BRICS and further need to search for new mechanisms of cooperation and integration.'
'We do English radio educational programs, Monday to Friday 10-11 and Saturday/Sunday 9-11am. You can find us on RKB 106.9 FM and Cooltura FM on 107.5 FM. We talk about business startups, business learning, information on life in general, culture in the city and events happening in the city. Here is our website www.englishradio.org.'
'We belong to a public body in the direct dependence of the Municipality of Vila Nova de Famalicão. The Pelouro Youth, as belonging to a public body providing public services and is a non-profit organization. To get to know us better and knowing what we have for you, view us in the new Youth House! We are ready to receive you and show everything we have to offer. Here in our Portal on the Internet - juventudefamalicao.org, you can also get to know all the news and initiatives.'
'Looking for better event management? You have just found it. This platform consists of dedicated conference applications and CMS Panel for the organizer, where he manages the entire content of the application and can send a PUSH notifications to all participants at any time. CMS panel gives almost unlimited possibilities to modify the content of the app and allows to change it at any time, even during the event.'
'The China Soong Ching Ling Foundation (CSCLF) is to carry forward the spirit of love for children and concern for their healthy growth in body and mind which Madame Soong Ching Ling displayed during her life-time and to contribute to the cause of children's culture, education, scientific knowledge and welfare, and to help promote the unification of China, the safeguarding of world peace and friendship among nations. Since the establishment in 1982, CSCLF, in accordance with its charter and abided by the principle of open-door policy, has made great achievements in the areas of aid-to-education & poverty-alleviation, international exchanges, training of teachers, sports & health, popularization of science & technology and children's literature & arts etc. with the support and assistance from individuals and institutions both at home and abroad.'
'Since its founding in 1989, ESEI Barcelona has been driven by its passion for providing an all-round, internationally-focused education that combines academic excellence in Business at bachelors and masters level, with humanistic values to develop the character of our students. We provide a customised education that values each student’s past, present and future by providing the best, most innovative and most appropriate tools to develop their talents and enhance their performance in an international working environment. Our objective is to inculcate professional and personal integrity in our students; students who will one day engage their expertise in building a better society that will enable them to successfully lead a full and meaningful life.'
On behalf of Youth Time, we ask you for your help and we hope that you will find our work worthy of a kind donation.
If you're interested in supporting us, please send your donations to:
International Youth Movement „Youth Time“
Registered seat at: Czech Republic, Prague, Zborovska street 716/24, Post code: 150 00
Registered identification number: 724 96 720
Tax identification number: CZ72496720
account kept with Raiffeisenbank a.s., bank address: Národní 1010/9, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic,
IBAN: CZ25 5500 0000 0068 6653 8001
If you have any questions about what sponsorship packages we offer, do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: +420 608 607 709
We will be very thankful for any help!
On October 4, 2010, on the Island of Rhodes in Greece, 150 energetic young people gathered to attend the first Rhodes Youth Forum. They came from 34 different countries to listen to reports and to talk about issues the world’s social development. During the forum participants discussed questions concerning everyday life which young people often do not ponder: “How do young people see their future? What differences exist in the worldviews of young people from different countries and regions of the world? What can be done to pave the way towards a better future?” As the result of the Rhodes Youth Forum a new initiative to create an organization that could continue to support the activities of the youth on the ongoing basis was launched. This new international youth movement was officially founded on December 11, 2010 in Prague. The Prague manifesto of Youth Time specified the guiding principles of the new international movement. The name of the movement, “Youth Time”, refers to the years of the youth as the happiest and most active period of life. Young people should use it properly in order to do their best for their own future and the future of older and younger generations.
Youth Time is an internationally oriented non-profit, non-political organization which actively represents a platform of dialogue between cultures and generations. We inspire and engage young people from all over the world, by encouraging them to develop their social leadership skills as well as to take upon their civil responsibility. Youth Time provides opportunities to take part in various projects, to help youth acquire new knowledge and skills in social and public sphere as well as to built up relations with other young social leaders.
The younger generation takes the most active role in shaping our global community. Young people want to see and create a wealthy future for themselves and for the generations to come. We call for the youth to be aware of the current global issues and be pro-active when it comes to solving them. We would like to encourage active, open, and equal dialogue among the youth worldwide; to preserve national and cultural identity while valuing unity and diversity; and to facilitate the process of sharing knowledge, experience, and values between generations.
We work on drafting, implementing, and synchronizing projects that aim for a better future in different spheres, primarily by establishing an active dialogue between and within generations, and by motivating the youth to be more active in their own lives and in public life.
• Creating a network and platform for promoting the values and principles of the Youth Time International Movement;
• Stimulating an active intercultural dialogue and dialogue between generations based on the principles of openness, respect, and equality;
• Facilitating the acquisition of knowledge, values, and experience through exchanges between generations;
• Preserving national and cultural identities even though we recognize universal and indigenous values;
• Understanding the global challenges facing today’s youth;
• Inviting young people to promote the values and principles of the Youth Time International Movement;
• Establishing contacts and promoting cooperation between the Youth Time International Movement and other friendly organizations.